Advocacy as you know is defined as, Public support for or recommendation of a particular cause or policy. But Advocacy here at Practical Performance Analyst goes beyond just creating public support. Advocacy at Practical Performance Analyst is an initiative whose focus is to assist you with building the case for Proactive Performance Management within your organization. SPE Advocacy intends to help you advocate the need for SPE (Systems Performance Engineering) practices across the Systems Development Life Cycle.
Here are the various objectives of Advocacy at Practical Performance Analyst.
- Help you articulate the need for Proactive Performance Management across the Development Life Cycle
- Help you articulate the benefits and importance of SPE (Systems Performance Engineering) practices across the Development Life Cycle
- Help you articulate the various activities that need focus from a Proactive Performance Management perspective across the Development Life Cycle
- Help you put together the relevant resources required to make a request for Proactive Performance Management across the Development Life Cycle
On this page you’ll find a list of resources to help you with advocacy of SPE (Systems Performance Engineering) and Proactive Performance Management (PPM) processes across the organization.
- What Are We Trying To Do
- Challenges Engineering Applications For High Performance
- Mistakes We Make & How-to Avoid Making Them
- Where Do We Go Wrong With Non Functional Requirements
- Proactive Performance Management, What is It All About
- Performance Engineering Fundamentals
- Fundamentals Of Performance Requirements Gathering
- Fundamentals Of Application Performance Modelling
- Fundamentals Of Workload Modelling
- Fundamentals Of Application Performance Monitoring
- Fundamentals Of Application Performance Testing
- Fundamentals Of Capacity Management
- Fundamentals Of Enterprise Performance Maturity
Hope youve enjoyed the content in this section at Practical Performance Analyst and have learnt something new. Please help us grow the community by taking a moment and sharing this content with rest of community using your preferred Social Media Platform (links provided below). We are looking for the bright spark and if you think you have what it takes to build and grow this community reach out to me by Sending us an email.
Trevor Warren is passionate about challenging the status-quo and finding reasons to innovate. Over the past 16 years he has been delivering complex systems, has worked with very large clients across the world and constantly is looking for opportunities to bring about change. Trevor constantly strives to combine his passion for delivering outcomes with his ability to build long lasting professional relationships. You can learn more about the work he does at LinkedIn. You can download a copy of his CV at VisualCV. Visit the Github page for details of the projects he’s been hacking with.